Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Online harassment lit review : focused on an academic perspective, covering understanding online harassment, trolls and trolling culture, flagging and reporting systems, volunteer moderators, automated detection and prediction of social behavior online, and speech and the law.
- This is Phil Fish : reviews the newness of the way we think of fame in online space, and how we respond to that.
- The Online Abuse Prevention Initiative : OAPI is a nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing and mitigating online abuse through:
- the study and analysis of abuse patterns
- the creation of anti-harassment tools and resources
- collaboration with key tech companies seeking to better support their communities